Honey has been used by ancient Egyptians as food and for medicinal purposes. Raw honey is produced by bees from nectar of various types of flowers. The honeycomb is collected from the beehives; raw honey is then extracted and filtered to remove any impurities.The presence of phytonutrients in honey has the ability to prevent various types of cancers. It contains powerful anti-oxidants that boost the immune system, provides energy and aids in digestion. The properties of honey vary depending on the type of flower, blending, heating, colour of honey, weather, water content and filtration process. Fresh honey is in liquid form when it is obtained but crystallizes into solid granules when exposed to room temperature.
Namaveedu specializes in procuring high quality raw honey that has been obtained in an organic manner without usage of harmful pesticides or fertilizers.
Benefits of Honey:
- Good substitute for sugar
- Maintains blood sugar levels
- Regulates insulin in body
- Good source of energy
- Aids in weight loss
- Smooth and beautiful skin
- Helps to heal wounds and a good antiseptic
- Removes toxins and free radicals from the body
- Relieves cough and breathing problems
- In Stock