Dog Tooth Lodge - Large Group Yellowstone Lodging (nice Cabins Near Yellowstone National Park #1)
Hello , this attachment is about Dog Tooth Lodge - Large Group Yellowstone Lodging (nice Cabins Near Yellowstone National Park #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 3954 x 2514. It's file size is just 1093 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Cabins Near Yellowstone National Park.
Dog Tooth Lodge - Large Group Yellowstone Lodging (nice Cabins Near Yellowstone National Park #1) Images Gallery
The bedroom is actually a very important part of your home and where spent lots of your own time. So it's crucial that you simply present high preference to it. Additionally it's also wise to make sure that the furniture prior to the concept of the space.
Should you look at furniture, it'd be described as a good idea to discover where you'll get cheap and good furniture that can fit your allowance. In case you are searching for Cabins Near Yellowstone National Park furniture your matter that is ideal would be to find an online shop that carries it in a really inexpensive discount. As well as the finest part is before you create your option you may also assess the price of furniture.
Additionally it is possible you will discover greater alternatives online than in shops. While shopping for your room equipment keep in mind to check other considerations that accompany it for example pillowcases linens and the like out. These are also generally for sale in the shop that is identical.
Dogdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Lodgelodge (loj),USA pronunciation n., v., lodged, lodg•ing.
- a small, makeshift or crude shelter or habitation, as of boughs, poles, skins, earth, or rough boards;
cabin or hut.
- a house used as a temporary residence, as in the hunting season.
- a summer cottage.
- a house or cottage, as in a park or on an estate, occupied by a gatekeeper, caretaker, gardener, or other employee.
- a resort hotel, motel, or inn.
- the main building of a camp, resort hotel, or the like.
- the meeting place of a branch of certain fraternal organizations.
- the members composing the branch: The lodge is planning a picnic.
- any of various North American Indian dwellings, as a tepee or long house. Cf. earth lodge.
- the Indians who live in such a dwelling or a family or unit of North American Indians.
- the home of a college head at Cambridge University, England.
- the den of an animal or group of animals, esp. beavers.
- to have a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily, as in a hotel, motel, or inn: We lodged in a guest house.
- to live in rented quarters in another's house: He lodged with a local family during his college days.
- to be fixed, implanted, or caught in a place or position;
come to rest;
stick: The bullet lodged in his leg.
- to furnish with a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily;
accommodate: Can you lodge us for the night?
- to furnish with a room or rooms in one's house for payment;
have as a lodger: a boardinghouse that lodges oil workers.
- to serve as a residence, shelter, or dwelling for;
shelter: The château will lodge the ambassador during his stay.
- to put, store, or deposit, as in a place, for storage or keeping;
stow: to lodge one's valuables in a hotel safe.
- to bring or send into a particular place or position.
- to house or contain: The spinal canal lodges and protects the spinal cord.
- to vest (power, authority, etc.).
- to put or bring (information, a complaint, etc.) before a court or other authority.
- to beat down or lay flat, as vegetation in a storm: A sudden hail had lodged the crops.
- to track (a deer) to its lair.
Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
YellowstoneYel•low•stone (yel′ō stōn′),USA pronunciation n.
- a river flowing from NW Wyoming through Yellowstone Lake and NE through Montana into the Missouri River in W North Dakota. 671 mi. (1080 km) long.