Ordinary Cornice Tools #3 Fine Decorative Plaster Cornice. Backing Coat Complete. This Shows A Close-up Of
Hi there, this picture is about Ordinary Cornice Tools #3 Fine Decorative Plaster Cornice. Backing Coat Complete. This Shows A Close-up Of. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 588 x 441. This post's file size is only 35 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Cornice Tools.
8 photos of Ordinary Cornice Tools #3 Fine Decorative Plaster Cornice. Backing Coat Complete. This Shows A Close-up Of
This stand comes with natural or metallic shade including dull, white or dark. Chairs are employed also simple and never too high using the variety of 3 chairs. This desk is simply useful for talking and eating alone since the size isn't too big. Supplies employed glass or ie steel.
Tabletops wider such that it can be used to place fruits, kitchen utensils including spoons, dishes, etc. Seats was once lean using a rounded or square legs are small and slim in order to prevent the effect of tightness in the home.
The Ordinary Cornice Tools #3 Fine Decorative Plaster Cornice. Backing Coat Complete. This Shows A Close-up Of ideal for natural kind of kitchen house. This natural stand includes a square shape that is fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to make a more natural feeling. This table combines natural hues like bright and brown.
Cornicecor•nice (kôr′nis),USA pronunciation n., v., -niced, -nic•ing.
- any prominent, continuous, horizontally projecting feature surmounting a wall or other construction, or dividing it horizontally for compositional purposes.
- the uppermost member of a classical entablature, consisting of a bed molding, a corona, and a cymatium, with rows of dentils, modillions, etc., often placed between the bed molding and the corona.
- any of various other ornamental horizontal moldings or bands, as for concealing hooks or rods from which curtains are hung or for supporting picture hooks.
- a mass of snow, ice, etc., projecting over a mountain ridge.
- to furnish or finish with a cornice.
Toolstool (to̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an implement, esp. one held in the hand, as a hammer, saw, or file, for performing or facilitating mechanical operations.
- any instrument of manual operation.
- the cutting or machining part of a lathe, planer, drill, or similar machine.
- the machine itself;
a machine tool.
- anything used as a means of accomplishing a task or purpose: Education is a tool for success.
- a person manipulated by another for the latter's own ends;
- the design or ornament impressed upon the cover of a book.
- [Underworld Slang.]
- a pistol or gun.
- a pickpocket.
- [Slang]([vulgar]). penis.
- to work or shape with a tool.
- to work decoratively with a hand tool.
- to ornament (the cover of a book) with a bookbinder's tool.
- to drive (a vehicle): He tooled the car along the treacherous path.
- to equip with tools or machinery.
tool ′er, n.
- to work with a tool.
- to drive or ride in a vehicle: tooling along the freeway.
- tool up, to install machinery designed for performing a particular job: manufacturers tooling up for production.
tool ′less, adj.
Decorativedec•o•ra•tive (dek′ər ə tiv, dek′rə-, dek′ə rā′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- serving or tending to decorate.
- serving only to decorate, in contrast to providing a meaningful experience.
Plasterplas•ter (plas′tər, plä′stər),USA pronunciation n.
- a composition, as of lime or gypsum, sand, water, and sometimes hair or other fiber, applied in a pasty form to walls, ceilings, etc., and allowed to harden and dry.
- powdered gypsum.
- See plaster of Paris.
- a solid or semisolid preparation spread upon cloth, plastic, or other material and applied to the body, esp. for some healing purpose.
- to cover (walls, ceilings, etc.) with plaster.
- to treat with gypsum or plaster of Paris.
- to lay flat like a layer of plaster.
- to daub or fill with plaster or something similar.
- to apply a plaster to (the body, a wound, etc.).
- to overspread with something, esp. thickly or excessively: a wall plastered with posters.
- to defeat decisively;
- to knock down or injure, as by a blow or beating.
- to inflict serious damage or injury on by heavy bombing, shelling, or other means of attack.
plas′ter•like′, plas′ter•y, adj.
Coatcoat (kōt),USA pronunciation n.
- an outer garment with sleeves, covering at least the upper part of the body: a new fur coat; a coat for formal wear.
- a natural integument or covering, as the hair, fur, or wool of an animal, the bark of a tree, or the skin of a fruit.
- a layer of anything that covers a surface: That wall needs another coat of paint.
- a mucous layer covering or lining an organ or connected parts, as on the tongue.
- See coat of arms.
- [Archaic.]a petticoat or skirt.
- a garment indicating profession, class, etc.
- the profession, class, etc., so indicated.
- to cover with a layer or coating: He coated the wall with paint. The furniture was coated with dust.
- to cover thickly, esp. with a viscous fluid or substance: Heat the mixture until it coats a spoon. The boy was coated with mud from head to foot.
- to cover or provide with a coat.
Thisthis (ᵺis),USA pronunciation pron. and adj., pl.these (ᵺēz);USA pronunciation adv.
- (used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as present, near, just mentioned or pointed out, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis): This is my coat.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., referring to the one nearer in place, time, or thought;
opposed to that): This is Liza and that is Amy.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., implying a contrast or contradistinction;
opposed to that): I'd take that instead of this.
- what is about to follow: Now hear this! Watch this!
- with this, following this;
hereupon: With this, he threw down his glass and left the table.
- (used to indicate a person, place, thing, or degree as present, near, just indicated or mentioned, or as well-known or characteristic): These people are my friends. This problem has worried me for a long time.
- (used to indicate the nearer in time, place, or thought of two persons, things, etc.;
opposed to that).
- (used to imply mere contradistinction;
opposed to that).
- (used in place of an indefinite article for emphasis): I was walking down the street when I heard this explosion.
- (used with adjectives and adverbs of quantity or extent) to the extent or degree indicated: this far; this softly.
Showsshow (shō),USA pronunciation v., showed, shown or showed, show•ing, n.
- to cause or allow to be seen;
- to present or perform as a public entertainment or spectacle: to show a movie.
- to indicate;
point out: to show the way.
- to guide, escort, or usher: He showed me to my room. Show her in.
- to explain or make clear;
make known: He showed what he meant.
- to make known to;
inform, instruct, or prove to: I'll show you what I mean.
- to prove;
demonstrate: His experiment showed the falsity of the theory.
- to indicate, register, or mark: The thermometer showed 10 below zero.
- to exhibit or offer for sale: to show a house.
- to allege, as in a legal document;
plead, as a reason or cause.
- to produce, as facts in an affidavit or at a hearing.
- to express or make evident by appearance, behavior, speech, etc.: to show one's feelings.
- to accord or grant (favor, kindness, etc.): He showed mercy in his decision.
- to be seen;
be or become visible: Does my slip show?
- to be seen in a certain way: to show to advantage.
- to put on an exhibition or performance;
display one's goods or products: Several dress designers are showing in New York now.
- to be present or keep an appointment;
show up: He said he would be there, but he didn't show.
- to finish third in a horse race, harness race, etc.
- show off:
- to display ostentatiously: The parade was designed to show off all the latest weapons of war.
- to seek to gain attention by displaying prominently one's abilities or accomplishments.
- show up:
- to make known, as faults;
- to exhibit in a certain way;
appear: White shows up well against a blue background.
- to come to or arrive at a place: We waited for two hours, but he didn't show up.
- to make (another) seem inferior;
- a theatrical production, performance, or company.
- a radio or television program.
- a motion picture.
- an exposition for dealers or the public of products by various manufacturers in a particular industry, usually held in an exhibition hall, convention facility, or the like: the annual boat show.
- any kind of public exhibition or exposition: a show of Renoirs.
- ostentatious display: nothing but mere show.
- a display, exhibition, or demonstration: a true show of freedom.
- an indication;
trace: He frowned on the slightest show of emotion.
- the position of the competitor who comes in third in a horse race, harness race, etc. Cf. place (def. 27b), win 1 (def. 17).
impression: to make a sorry show.
- a sight or spectacle.
- an unreal or deceptive appearance: The actress's tears had the show of grief.
- an act or instance of showing.
- a motion-picture theater.
- a chance: to get a fair show.
- the first appearance of blood at the onset of menstruation.
- a blood-tinged mucous discharge from the vagina that indicates the onset of labor.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]any undertaking, group of persons, event, etc.;
- make a show of, to be ostentatious about;
affect: Whenever there are visitors, the bosses make a show of being nice to their employees.
- run the show, to control a business, situation, etc.;
be in charge: My father runs the show in our house.
- steal the show:
- to usurp the credit or get the applause for something: That woman can act, but the child stole the show. He did all the work, but his partner stole the show.
- to be the most pleasing or spectacular item or person in a group.
- stop the show, to win such enthusiastic applause that a theatrical performance is temporarily interrupted.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.