Mixing Desk Flight Case
This post about Mixing Desk Flight Case was posted on March 1, 2018 at 7:45 am. This image is uploaded in the Desk category. Mixing Desk Flight Case is labelled with Mixing Desk Flight Case, Mixing, Desk, Flight, Case..
Mixingmix (miks),USA pronunciation v., mixed or mixt, mix•ing, n.
- to combine (substances, elements, things, etc.) into one mass, collection, or assemblage, generally with a thorough blending of the constituents.
- to put together indiscriminately or confusedly (often fol. by up).
- to combine, unite, or join: to mix business and pleasure.
- to add as an element or ingredient: Mix some salt into the flour.
- to form or make by combining ingredients: to mix a cake; to mix mortar.
- to crossbreed.
- [Motion Pictures.]
- to combine, blend, edit, etc. (the various components of a soundtrack): to mix dialogue and sound effects.
- to complete the mixing process on (a film, soundtrack, etc.): an important movie that took months to mix.
- to combine (two or more separate recordings or microphone signals) to make a single recording or composite signal.
- to become mixed: a paint that mixes easily with water.
- to associate or mingle, as in company: to mix with the other guests at a party.
- to be crossbred, or of mixed breeding.
- [Boxing.]to exchange blows vigorously and aggressively: The crowd jeered as the fighters clinched, refusing to mix.
- mix down, to mix the tracks of an existing recording to make a new recording with fewer tracks: the four-track tape was mixed down to stereo.
- mix it up:
- to engage in a quarrel.
- to fight with the fists. Also, mix it.
- mix up:
- to confuse completely, esp. to mistake one person or thing for another: The teacher was always mixing up the twins.
- to involve or entangle.
- an act or instance of mixing.
- the result of mixing;
mixture: cement mix; an odd mix of gaiety and sadness.
- a commercially prepared blend of ingredients to which usually only a liquid must be added to make up the total of ingredients necessary or obtain the desired consistency: a cake mix; muffin mix.
- mixer (def. 4).
- the proportion of ingredients in a mixture;
formula: a mix of two to one.
- a mess or muddle;
- an electronic blending of tracks or sounds made to produce a recording.
mix′a•bil′i•ty, mix′a•ble•ness, n.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Flightflight1 (flīt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act, manner, or power of flying.
- the distance covered or the course taken by a flying object: a 500-mile flight; the flight of the ball.
- a trip by an airplane, glider, etc.
- a scheduled trip on an airline: a 5 o'clock flight.
- a number of beings or things flying or passing through the air together: a flight of geese.
- the basic tactical unit of military air forces, consisting of two or more aircraft.
- the act, principles, or technique of flying an airplane: flight training.
- a journey into or through outer space: a rocket flight.
- swift movement, transition, or progression: the flight of time.
- a soaring above or transcending ordinary bounds: a flight of fancy.
- a series of steps between one floor or landing of a building and the next.
- See flight arrow.
- the distance such an arrow travels when shot.
- (of wild fowls) to fly in coordinated flocks.
Casecase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
This post about Mixing Desk Flight Case have 11 photos , they are MARATHON ® FLIGHT ROAD CASE ™ MA-MGP32XW CASE FOR YAMAHA MGP32X MIXING CONSOLE OR, Mixing Desk Flight Case #2 Cirtonic Mixing Desk Flight Case Revew - YouTube, Vi2000 In Flightcase Black Bg Tiny Square, Yamaha MG166CX-USB Mixing Desk & Behringer Gate & Graphic EQ & Flight Case Mixer, Behringer X32 Producer TP - Digital Mixing Console With Flight Case, Mixing Desk Flight Case #6 ProX Flight Case For Midas M32 Live Mixer Console With Doghouse And Wheels, Gator Cases G-TOURPRESL32III ATA Wood Flight Case For Presonus Studiolive 32 Series III Mixing Console With Doghouse Design, Mixing Desk Flight Case Gallery #8 Behringer X32 Producer TP - Digital Mixing Console With Flight Case, Superior Mixing Desk Flight Case #9 AK Mixer Desk™ Lighting Desk™, Flight Case For Yamaha QL5 Console, Behringer X32 TP - Digital Mixing Console With Flight Case. Loading Zoom. Here are the images:
This stand includes metallic or natural color including dreary, bright or dark. Chairs are used too straightforward and never excessive with all 3 seats' amount. This table is simply used for communicating and eating alone, because the measurement isn't too big. Supplies employed glass or ie material.
The Mixing Desk Flight Case suitable for natural form of home area. This natural desk has a square-shape that's fuller than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural feeling. This stand combines natural shades like brown.
Tabletops bigger such that it can be utilized to place fruits tools such as spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs used to be lean having a rectangular or circular thighs are little and skinny so as to prevent the perception of rigidity inside the kitchen.