Ground Floor Season 1 Episode 6
Ground Floor Season 1 Episode 6 was posted on March 1, 2018 at 7:45 am. It is published on the Floor category. Ground Floor Season 1 Episode 6 is tagged with Ground Floor Season 1 Episode 6, Ground, Floor, Season, 1, Episode, 6..
Groundground1 (ground),USA pronunciation n.
- the solid surface of the earth;
firm or dry land: to fall to the ground.
- earth or soil: stony ground.
- land having an indicated character: rising ground.
- Often, grounds. a tract of land appropriated to a special use: picnic grounds; a hunting ground.
- Often, grounds. the foundation or basis on which a belief or action rests;
reason or cause: grounds for dismissal.
- subject for discussion;
topic: Sex education is forbidden ground in some school curricula.
- rational or factual support for one's position or attitude, as in a debate or argument: on firm ground; on shaky ground.
- the main surface or background in painting, decorative work, lace, etc.
- a coating of some substance serving as a surface for paint, ink, or other media in art: Lead white is a traditional ground for oil paintings.
- See ground color (def. 2).
- (in perception) the background in a visual field, contrasted with the figure.
- Also called etching ground. an acid-resistant substance, composed of wax, gum, and resin in varying proportions, applied to the entire surface of an etching plate and through which the design is drawn with an etching needle.
- grounds, dregs or sediment: coffee grounds.
- grounds, the gardens, lawn, etc., surrounding and belonging to a building.
- [Elect.]a conducting connection between an electric circuit or equipment and the earth or some other conducting body.
- See ground bass.
- [Naut.]the bottom of a body of water.
- the earth's solid or liquid surface;
land or water.
- a strip of wood to which woodwork can be attached, set flush with the plaster finish of a room.
- a strip of wood or length of corner bead used at an opening as a stop for plasterwork.
- break ground:
- to plow.
- to begin excavation for a construction project.
- to begin upon or take preparatory measures for any undertaking.
- cover ground:
- to pass or travel over a certain area.
- to make a certain amount of progress in dealing with a piece of work, subject, treatise, or the like: He talked for two hours without covering much ground.
- cut the ground from under, to render (an argument, position, person, etc.) ineffective or invalid;
refute: It didn't require much effort to cut the ground from under that case.
- from the ground up:
- gradually from the most elementary level to the highest level: She learned the business from the ground up.
thoroughly: The professor knew his subject from the ground up.
- gain ground:
- to make progress;
- to gain approval or acceptance: The case for air-pollution control is gaining ground throughout the country.
- give ground, to yield to force or forceful argument;
retreat: The disarmament talks reached an impasse when neither side would give ground on inspection proposals.
- hold or stand one's ground, to maintain one's position;
be steadfast: The referee stood his ground, though his decision was hotly contested by the crowd.
- into the ground, beyond a reasonable or necessary point: You've stated your case, and you needn't run it into the ground.
- lose ground:
- to retreat or be forced back.
- to lose one's advantage;
suffer a reverse.
- to wane in popularity or acceptance;
begin to fail: Our candidate is losing ground in industrial areas.
- off the ground, [Informal.]into action or well under way: The play never got off the ground.
- on one's own ground, in an area or situation that one knows well.
- on the ground, at the place of interest or importance;
actively engaged: Minutes after the bank robbery reporters were on the ground to get the story.
- shift ground, to change position in an argument or situation.
- suit down to the ground, to be perfectly satisfactory;
please greatly: This climate suits me down to the ground.
- take the ground, [Naut.]to become grounded at low water.
- to ground:
- into a den, burrow, shelter, or the like: a fox gone to ground.
- into concealment or hiding: Rather than take the witness stand, she went to ground in another country.
- situated on or at, or adjacent to, the surface of the earth: a ground attack.
- pertaining to the ground.
- operating on land: ground forces.
- to lay or set on the ground.
- to place on a foundation;
settle or establish;
- to instruct in elements or first principles: to ground students in science.
- to furnish with a ground or background, as on decorative work.
- to cover (wallpaper) with colors or other materials before printing.
- [Elect.]to establish a ground for (a circuit, device, etc.).
- [Naut.]to cause (a vessel) to run aground.
- [Aeron.]to restrict (an aircraft or the like) to the ground because of bad weather, the unsatisfactory condition of the aircraft, etc.
- to forbid (a pilot) to fly because of bad health, failure to comply with safety regulations, or the like.
- to put out of action or make unable to participate: The quarterback was grounded by a knee injury.
- to restrict the activities, esp. the social activities, of: I can't go to the party—my parents have grounded me until my grades improve.
- to come to or strike the ground.
- to hit a ground ball.
- to ground out.
- ground out, [Baseball.]to be put out at first base after hitting a ground ball to the infield.
ground′ward, ground′wards, adv., adj.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Seasonsea•son (sē′zən),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the four periods of the year (spring, summer, autumn, and winter), beginning astronomically at an equinox or solstice, but geographically at different dates in different climates.
- a period of the year characterized by particular conditions of weather, temperature, etc.: the rainy season.
- a period of the year when something is best or available: the oyster season.
- a period of the year marked by certain conditions, activities, etc.: baseball season.
- a period of the year immediately before and after a special holiday or occasion: the Christmas season.
- a period with reference to the total number of games to be played by a team: a 162-game season.
- a period with reference to the won-lost record of a team after it has completed its schedule: a .700 season.
- any period or time: in the season of my youth.
- a suitable, proper, fitting, or right time: This is not the season for frivolity.
- for a season, for a time, esp. a short time: He lived in Paris for a season.
- in good season, in enough time;
sufficiently early: Applicants will be notified of our decision in good season.
- in season:
- in the time or state for use, eating, etc.: Asparagus is now in season.
- in the period regulated by law, as for hunting and fishing.
- at the right time;
- (of an animal, esp. female) in a state of readiness for mating;
- in good season.
- in season and out of season, regardless of time or season;
at all times: Misfortunes plague this family in season and out of season.
- out of season, not in season: The price is so high because lilacs are out of season now.
- to heighten or improve the flavor of (food) by adding condiments, spices, herbs, or the like.
- to give relish or a certain character to: conversation seasoned with wit.
- to mature, ripen, or condition by exposure to suitable conditions or treatment: a writer seasoned by experience.
- to dry or otherwise treat (lumber) so as to harden and render immune to shrinkage, warpage, etc.
- to accustom or harden: troops seasoned by battle.
- to become seasoned, matured, hardened, or the like.
Episodeep•i•sode (ep′ə sōd′, -zōd′),USA pronunciation n.
- an incident in the course of a series of events, in a person's life or experience, etc.
- an incident, scene, etc., within a narrative, usually fully developed and either integrated within the main story or digressing from it.
- one of a number of loosely connected, but usually thematically related, scenes or stories constituting a literary work.
- an intermediate or digressive passage, esp. in a contrapuntal composition.
- [Motion Pictures, Radio, and Television.]any one of the separate productions that constitute a serial.
Ground Floor Season 1 Episode 6 have 9 photos it's including The Deuce Season 1, Episode 6 Recap: Making Movies, Finally, Ground Floor Season 1 Episode 6 Home Design Ideas #2 Mad Men: Season 1, Episode 6 - AMC, Wine - The Gift | Ground Floor | TBS, Ground Floor Season 1 Episode 6 Amazing Ideas #4 Ground Floor 2013 Season 1 Episode 6, Ground Floor Season 1 Episode 6 #5 Ground Floor, TVZion - Watch Ground Floor Season 1 Episode 1 S01E01 Online Free, Ground Floor\, TV Guide, Ground Floor - Season : 1. Below are the photos:
Ground Floor Season 1 Episode 6 design has become a preferred design of many individuals for their property. The style is classy, look that was modern and basic has fascinated many individuals to utilize to their occupancy. Getting a contemporary look that is contemporary gorgeous? The furniture is made for contemporary design type comes with an appealing attribute.
Today with day light within the room, room is created available and bright with contemporary modern interior planning. So that lighting can be shown across the place in the home, pick white flooring product. Additionally employ glass in place of wall substance, big windows and skylights to bring around possible internally in light that is natural.
The style fashion furnishings provide the perception of simple and light in the room's final appearance. This is often acquired from the usage of an line that was straight touse white color thus pleased clean and light. Another product used is glass substance which will be clear to offer a more modern's impact.