Charles Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman #2 More Views
Hello , this attachment is about Charles Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman #2 More Views. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 2940 x 2352. This photo's file size is only 208 KB. Wether You decided to download This image to Your PC, you can Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Charles Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman.
So that it feels cozy and very vital that you take notice, building the living-room. The inviting Charles Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman #2 More Views will make relatives who arrived at trip to feel at home, pals, or the attendees. Along with the great effect you could, would not be nice if you could spend some time discussing with them in this room? Arranging interiordesign living by choosing a correct couch room you can begin designs.
Choice of a proper couch and liking you, may support the living room's look. Seat model would you pick must correspond using the topic moved by the household itself. If your contemporary family area filled with seats minimalist and contemporary Charles Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman #2 More Views might seem odd. Contemporary impact could be tougher radiated if you select a couch that's carvings as well as details that are traditional that are other.
There are many choices of products that you can pick. Beginning one piece of timber to lumber or material framework lined with textile and foam multi faceted. Timber can strengthen the impact if put in the room contemporary classic-style. However, a hot natural atmosphere can be added by request of wood in a smart modern room.
CharlesCharles (chärlz),USA pronunciation n.
- (Prince of Edinburgh and of Wales) born 1948, heir apparent to the throne of Great Britain (son of Elizabeth II).
- Ray (Ray Charles Robinson), born 1930, U.S. blues singer and pianist.
- Cape, a cape in E Virginia, N of the entrance to the Chesapeake Bay.
- a river in E Massachusetts, flowing between Boston and Cambridge into the Atlantic. 47 mi. (75 km) long.
- a male given name: from a Germanic word meaning "man.''
EamesEames (ēmz),USA pronunciation n.
Charles, 1907–78, U.S. furniture designer and architect.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
OttomanOt•to•man (ot′ə mən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -mans.
- of or pertaining to the Ottoman Empire.
- of or pertaining to the lands, peoples, and possessions of the Ottoman Empire.
Also, Othman (for defs. 3, 4). Ot′to•man•like′, adj.
- a Turk.
- a Turk of the family or tribe of Osman,
- (l.c.) a cushioned footstool.
- (l.c.) a low cushioned seat without back or arms.
- (l.c.) a kind of divan or sofa, with or without a back.
- (l.c.) a corded silk or rayon fabric with large cotton cord for filling.
Moremore (môr, mōr),USA pronunciation adj., [compar. of] much [or]many [with]most [as superl.]
- in greater quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number: I need more money.
- additional or further: Do you need more time? More discussion seems pointless.
- an additional quantity, amount, or number: I would give you more if I had it. He likes her all the more. When I could take no more of such nonsense, I left.
- a greater quantity, amount, or degree: More is expected of him. The price is more than I thought.
- something of greater importance: His report is more than a survey.
- (used with a pl. v.) a greater number of a class specified, or the greater number of persons: More will attend this year than ever before.
adv. [compar. of much with most as superl.]
- in or to a greater extent or degree (in this sense often used before adjectives and adverbs, and regularly before those of more than two syllables, to form comparative phrases having the same force and effect as the comparative degree formed by the termination -er): more interesting; more slowly.
- in addition;
again: Let's talk more another time. We couldn't stand it any more.
- more and more, to an increasing extent or degree;
gradually more: They became involved more and more in stock speculation.
- more or less:
- to some extent;
somewhat: She seemed more or less familiar with the subject.
approximately: We came to more or less the same conclusion.