Metro Gun Metal + Wood Modern Bar Stool ( Gun Bar Stool #3)
Howdy , this attachment is about Metro Gun Metal + Wood Modern Bar Stool ( Gun Bar Stool #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 855 x 855. It's file size is only 40 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Gun Bar Stool.
Are you having difficulty determining which lights will be picked for your Gun Bar Stool, or simply the most effective light layout foryou? Well, nowadays is the happy time since we are going to give you on HOWTO choose the excellent illumination for your bedroom, four remarkable tips! Bedside lights are a must in almost any room.
Nevertheless, it is sometimes insufficient, so you should consider it to contemplate how many evidently educated locations you need to have within your room. You opt for perhaps or a little wall sconce a lamp as your bedside lamp and can choose unique methods.
The thing that is biggest would be to select the option that best suits your requirements whether aesthetics or their place is related. It is important why the specific lighting is set here rather than there to choose.
Metromet•ro1 (me′trō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ros. (often cap.)
- the underground electric railway of Paris, France, Montreal, Canada, Washington, D.C., and other cities.
- subway (def. 1).
Gungun1 (gun),USA pronunciation n., v., gunned, gun•ning.
- a weapon consisting of a metal tube, with mechanical attachments, from which projectiles are shot by the force of an explosive;
a piece of ordnance.
- any portable firearm, as a rifle, shotgun, or revolver.
- a long-barreled cannon having a relatively flat trajectory.
- any device for shooting something under pressure: a paint gun; a staple gun.
- a person whose profession is killing;
professional killer: a gangland gun.
- a member of a shooting party.
- See electron gun.
- give the gun, [Slang.]to put into motion or speed up: We gave the motor the gun and drove off.
- jump the gun, [Slang.]
- to begin a race before the starting signal.
- to begin prematurely;
act too hastily.
- spike someone's guns, to frustrate or prevent someone from accomplishing a plan: Our competitors planned a surprise reduction in their rates, but we discovered it and were able to spike their guns.
- stick to one's guns, to maintain one's position in the face of opposition;
stand firm: They stuck to their guns and refused to submit.Also, stand by one's guns.
- under the gun, under pressure, as to meet a deadline or solve a problem: We're all under the gun with these new sales quotas.
- to shoot with a gun (often fol. by down): The guards gunned down the fleeing convict.
- to cause (an engine, vehicle, aircraft, etc.) to increase in speed very quickly by increasing the supply of fuel.
- to hunt with a gun.
- to shoot with a gun.
- gun for:
- to seek with intent to harm or kill.
- to seek;
try earnestly to obtain: He is gunning for a raise.
Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Modernmod•ern (mod′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to present and recent time;
not ancient or remote: modern city life.
- characteristic of present and recent time;
not antiquated or obsolete: modern viewpoints.
- of or pertaining to the historical period following the Middle Ages: modern European history.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of contemporary styles of art, literature, music, etc., that reject traditionally accepted or sanctioned forms and emphasize individual experimentation and sensibility.
- (cap.) new (def. 12).
- [Typography.]noting or descriptive of a font of numerals in which the body aligns on the baseline, as 1234567890. Cf. old style (def. 3).
- a person of modern times.
- a person whose views and tastes are modern.
- [Print.]a type style differentiated from old style by heavy vertical strokes and straight serifs.
Barbar1 (bär),USA pronunciation n., v., barred, bar•ring, prep.
- a relatively long, evenly shaped piece of some solid substance, as metal or wood, used as a guard or obstruction or for some mechanical purpose: the bars of a cage.
- an oblong piece of any solid material: a bar of soap; a candy bar.
- the amount of material in a bar.
- an ingot, lump, or wedge of gold or silver.
- a long ridge of sand, gravel, or other material near or slightly above the surface of the water at or near the mouth of a river or harbor entrance, often constituting an obstruction to navigation.
- anything that obstructs, hinders, or impedes;
barrier: a bar to important legislation.
- a counter or place where beverages, esp. liquors, or light meals are served to customers: a snack bar; a milk bar.
- a barroom or tavern.
- (in a home) a counter, small wagon, or similar piece of furniture for serving food or beverages: a breakfast bar.
- the legal profession.
- the practicing members of the legal profession in a given community.
- any tribunal: the bar of public opinion.
- a band or strip: a bar of light.
- a railing in a courtroom separating the general public from the part of the room occupied by the judges, jury, attorneys, etc.
- a crowbar.
- Also called bar line. the line marking the division between two measures of music.
- See double bar.
- the unit of music contained between two bar lines;
- an objection that nullifies an action or claim.
- a stoppage or defeat of an alleged right of action.
- [Typography.]a horizontal stroke of a type character, as of an A, H, t, and sometimes e.
- (in tracery) a relatively long and slender upright of stone treated as a colonette or molded.
- [Building Trades.]
- an iron or steel shape: I-bar.
- a muntin.
- one of a pair of metal or cloth insignia worn by certain commissioned officers.
- bars, the transverse ridges on the roof of the mouth of a horse.
- a space between the molar and canine teeth of a horse into which the bit is fitted.
- (in a bridle) the mouthpiece connecting the cheeks.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- a horizontal band, narrower than a fess, that crosses the field of an escutcheon.
- [Obs.]a gateway capable of being barred.
- at bar, [Law.]
- before the court and being tried: a case at bar.
- before all the judges of a court: a trial at bar.
- behind bars, in jail: We wanted the criminal behind bars.
- to equip or fasten with a bar or bars: Bar the door before retiring for the night.
- to block by or as if by bars: The police barred the exits in an attempt to prevent the thief 's escape.
- to prevent or hinder: They barred her entrance to the club.
- to exclude or except: He was barred from membership because of his reputation.
- to mark with bars, stripes, or bands.
but: bar none.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.